Smoke Free Kings is an organization made up of professionals and volunteers committed to reducing harm related to tobacco use and exposure to tobacco smoke in Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Healthy Public Policy Advocacy for:
- 100% smoke-free public places provincial legislation.
- 100% smoke-free municipal bylaws.
- 100% smoke-free homes and vehicles.
- Sustained and increased funding for tobacco reduction.
- Annual General Meeting
- Municipal and Civic Engagement
- Community Policy Support
- Sharing our stories
- Monitoring tobacco control measures locally
- Local tobacco research and evaluation
Youth Prevention, Protection and Health Promotion:
- School Policy Support
- Support for youth treatment and harm reduction
HOW DO YOU GET INVOLVED?
Would you like to join Smoke-Free Kings and become part of a growing community organization? Volunteers have a key role to play in Smoke-Free Kings and your involvement is always welcome.
Together, we can create healthier communities in Kings County. Contact us